Locums, Inc. is seeking Nurse Practitioners / Physicians Assistants for Urgent Care Clinic Services at a government facility in Chinle, Arizona that is seeking long-term coverage from 8/29/22 to 9/30/22. Facility is seeking traveling providers who can remain on-site for at least 4 weeks at a time. All state and Federal licenses accepted.
About the Opportunity:
- Urgent Care Clinic includes providing diagnosis, treatment, medication prescription, immunizations, and injury care. Providers will be involved in a mix of in-patient and telemedicine
- Urgent Care Dept. is open 8am – 8pm, Monday through Sunday, including Holidays
- 12-hour shifts, 4 days a week. Weekends and Holidays on rotation
- Period of performance: 8/29/22 to 9/30/22; The hospital is seeking providers for at least 4 weeks at a time.
- Estimated 2-3 patients/hour
- Malpractice Insurance provided
- Travel, lodging, and per diem provided for non-local providers
- Located minutes from the Canyon De Chelly National Monument. Perfect position for those who enjoy hiking, biking and the great outdoors
- Valid Fitness for Duty Certificate from a physician
- Current Vaccination/Immunization documentation
- Active and unrestricted state or Federal NP/PA license
- Board-certified by AANP/NCCPA in specialty
- Active and unrestricted DEA License
- Active CPR, BLS, ACLS, ATLS, and PALS certifications
- Experience w/ Native American population preferred
This Nurse Practitioner job opening was originally posted on 04/12/2023 and last updated on 04/12/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on NPJobSite.com.