Medical Search is seeking an NP or PA Neuro Critical Care to work for a top tier Medical Facility in North Central California. Experienced NP or PA in 1 year or more critical care (neurocritical care preferred).
Start date is April and will be 4-6 months in duration.
Below are details regarding this assignment, please let me know if you would be interested in providing coverage
- Location: North Central CA
- When: April Night shift only - 12 hours shifts (7p – 7a)
- EMR: Epic
- Special Procedures: Would prefer some procedural skill but may still consider candidates that don’t have much since they can accommodate
- Required: CA License; DEA and prescriptive authority. ACLS, BLS, ENLS Required 1 year or more critical care experience (neurocritical care preferred)
- Compensation: $3060.00 plus+ per week (based on 36 hours per week).
- Malpractice, lodging (if needed), and travel expense will be provided.
In addition, we also offer referral bonuses for any colleague that accepts an assignment with us.
If you would like to be considered for this assignment, please reply promptly and attach an updated CV/Resume so we can proceed.
No information will be shared without your prior approval.
This Nurse Practitioner job opening last updated on 05/01/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on NPJobSite.com.
Medical Search is a premier search firm for the health care industry that specializes in temporary or “Locum Tenens” staffing and permanent placement of physicians and other healthcare professionals. We offer clients and candidates services that promote excellence in healthcare by redefining the recruitment process. At Medical Search we are dedicated to using multiple resources and methods to promote our candidates and locate the ideal opportunity that each healthcare provider may be looking for. Our criteria-based matching system is designed to create a perfect fit and allows us t...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company